Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: GroupBuy on KVR pads

  1. #1
    Inactive Member randomwalk101's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    KVR seems to be a very popular pads...I'm wondering if there is any groupbuy on it...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member registry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2000
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    There having a groupbuy on the metal masters which I bought a set. $90 delivered for Integras.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member randomwalk101's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone knows where I can get a set of KVR pads for Integra at a decent price (around $100) ???
    www.pureperf.com has some good pricing, however, they don't answer phone nor return my email...I rather do business with someone who is a little more responsive. Thanks.
    John

  4. #4
    Inactive Member randomwalk101's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Best price I've seen is Best Price 888-782-3788...front: $50/ rear $40 + $10 s/h = $100 total.. biggrin

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 1999
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Metal masters cost me about the same as the KVR...a lot less than $100... had the shitty things off before they were half gone... have KVR now, much better!

    ------------------
    1998' 4dr GSR, 8psi JRSC , 320cc injectors, Cartech adj. FMU, Walbro HP fuel pump, TPS trick in the works, valves set to .005i/.006e, MSD BTM, B&M CommandFlo regulator, stock intake w/ITR "cool air" resinator, Greddy sp exhaust, Tokico Illumina 5-ways, ITR springs, Skunkworks 22mm rear swaybar(removed due to mount torn out at present), ES motor mounts and front swaybar bushings, 205/50WR/15 Kumho Supra 712s, KVR Carbon Fibre pads, Super blue dot 4 brake fluid, B&M fuel pressure gauge, Autometer sport comp A/F gauge in dimmer location
    ...


    YLW 00' Type R #00-1011 with "special tuning" and 143db triple air horns

    Honest officer, I had no idea how fast I was going...the speedometer only gos to 150...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •